With a solid breakfast:
- you won’t feel hungry or drained throughout the morning
- you’ll eat less throughout the day
- you won’t be tempted to snack
A warm breakfast:
- increases your body temperature to a normal level (body temperature drops during sleep)
- is easy on a sensitive stomach in the morning
I typically go with a bowl of quick-cook oatmeal (not instant). I toss on some muesli (dry cereal), whole milk, and fresh fruit to complete the meal.
What solid, warm breakfast powers you to take on the day?